- This event has passed.
Gender Mainstreaming in Social Development
August 13, 2018 - August 17, 2018| USD800
The training will conclusively handle issues to do with the understanding gender, gender awareness and advocacy, human rights, and gender-based violence, gender analysis, integration and gender mainstreaming, leadership and governance and gender budgeting.
USD 800 per participant Exclusive of 16% VAT where Applicable
The training is meant for professionals working in the all the three sectors of society including the Public Sector, Government Ministries and State Corporations; Civil Society Organizations (NGOs, FBOs and CBOs); and the Private sector.
- To introduce participants to basic concepts in gender
- To increase the participants’ knowledge and sharpen their skills on gender awareness, lobbying, and advocacy
- To enlighten participants’ on the prevalence of gender-based violence as a violation of human rights
- To improve participants’ skills in gender analysis
- To increase participants’ understanding of approaches and strategies of gender mainstreaming and integration
- To implement gender mainstreaming
- To mainstream gender into leadership and governance
- To increase participants’ knowledge on gender-responsive budgeting.
- Module 1: Introduction to Gender
- Module 2: Gender Awareness, Lobbying, and Advocacy
- Module 3: Human Rights and Gender-Based Violence
- Module 4: Gender Analysis
- Module 5: Approaches and strategies to Gender Mainstreaming and Integration
- Module 6: Methods and Strategies of Gender Mainstreaming
- Module 7: Mainstreaming Gender into Leadership and Governance
- Module 8: Gender Responsive Budgeting
Click here to REGISTER