Gender Mainstreaming in Social Development
October 9 - October 13
The training will conclusively handle issues related to understanding gender, gender awareness and advocacy, human rights and gender-based violence, gender analysis, integration and gender mainstreaming, leadership and governance, and gender budgeting.
The individual cost for the onsite training workshop is USD 750 for individual participants and USD 550 for attending the training virtually, exclusive of 16% VAT. Participants attending the onsite training will be responsible for travel expenses and arrangements, such as airport transfers (and visa application, where necessary), food and accommodation, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
The training is meant for professionals working in all three sectors of society, including the Public Sector, Government Ministries, and State Corporations; Civil Society Organizations (NGOs, FBOs, and CBOs); and the Private sector.
- To introduce participants to basic concepts of gender
- To increase the participants’ knowledge and sharpen their skills in gender awareness, lobbying, and advocacy
- To enlighten participants on the prevalence of gender-based violence as a violation of human rights
- To improve participants’ skills in gender analysis
- To increase participants’ understanding of approaches and strategies of gender mainstreaming and integration
- To implement gender mainstreaming
- To mainstream gender into leadership and governance
- To increase participants’ knowledge of gender-responsive budgeting.
- Module 1: Introduction to Gender
- Module 2: Gender Awareness, Lobbying, and Advocacy
- Module 3: Human Rights and Gender-Based Violence
- Module 4: Gender Analysis
- Module 5: Approaches and Strategies to Gender Mainstreaming and Integration
- Module 6: Methods and Strategies of Gender Mainstreaming
- Module 7: Mainstreaming Gender into Leadership and Governance
- Module 8: Gender-Responsive Budgeting
Detailed Course Description
For detailed course description and content, write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course has beginners and advanced modules, and SDSL will advise individuals appropriately after reviewing their applications.
All graduates of SDS are provided with dedicated coaches to accompany them after completion of the training, including receiving recent and relevant journals, research, and benchmarking practices on topical issues in respective disciplines.
To register, please download the application form below and submit it to email@example.com
You can also click on this link to REGISTER FOR THE TRAINING