Gender Mainstreaming into Project Cycle Management
March 11, 2024 - March 15, 2024
The result of this training is equipping participants with the basic concepts of gender, knowledge of and practical skills to gender mainstreaming in Project cycle Management so that they can ensure that gender is incorporated throughout the project cycle stage from formulation to monitoring and evaluation. The curriculum will introduce participants to gender-based analysis frameworks, and the participant will leave with a personal action plan for mainstreaming gender in his/her programs and organization.
The individual cost for the onsite training workshop is USD 750 for individual participants and USD 550 for attending the training virtually, exclusive of 16% VAT. Participants attending the onsite training will be responsible for travel expenses and arrangements, such as airport transfers (and visa application, where necessary), food and accommodation, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
The training is meant for project managers, government officials, CBO operatives, NGO employees, UN Staff and anyone involved in project management activities
At the end of this course, participants will be:
- Familiar with the basic concepts of Gender, Project, and Programme Management
- Able to ensure that gender is mainstreamed in the project cycle; in identification, formulation, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
- Able to use an Appreciative Inquiry Approach at relevant stages of the project
- Able to design projects and programs, monitor and evaluate based on gender equality
- Able to assess your organization on strengths and weaknesses for mainstreaming gender
- Module 1: Introduction to Gender and Development
- Module 2: Gender Equality in Development
- Module 3: Mainstreaming Gender in the Development Projects (Tools)
- Module 4: Mainstreaming Gender in project cycle management
- Basic concepts of Project Cycle Management (PCM)
- Assessing gender equality at all project stages
- Module 5: Conclusion
Detailed Course Description
For detailed course description and content, write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course has beginners and advanced modules, and SDSL will advise individuals appropriately after reviewing their applications.
All graduates of SDS are provided with dedicated coaches to accompany them after completion of the training, including receiving recent and relevant journals, research, and benchmarking practices on topical issues in respective disciplines.
To register, please download the application form below and submit it to email@example.com
You can also click on this link to REGISTER FOR THE TRAINING